Grand Canyon UTV Tours
Why Choose Grand Canyon UTV Tours Over Renting?
- No hidden costs - Most affordable - Travel with the peace of mind
- We require no deposits up front to take our tours.
- We can take you on a better ride than you can take yourself.
- We have more than 30 years off-roading experience at and around Grand Canyon.
- We have used this experience to build the best tours the area has to offer, something rental companies can’t claim.
Being out in a strange vast wilderness all alone can not only be a little scary, but is also dangerous. Our guides are experienced and equipped to keep you safe. All of our tours are dispatched with Radio reporting check points giving you the assurance you deserve. Based in Williams AZ, Grand Canyon UTV Tours offer 3 different Cross Country excursions. Our 8-hour Signature Grand Canyon Tour is a 150-mile round trip arriving at Grand Canyon National Park here on the South Rim, lunch included. Our 4-hour Verde River Scenic Ride travels through the beautiful Kaibab Forest with scenic views overlooking the Verde Valley and arriving at the Verde River for swimming and relaxation before starting back. Our Back Country Tour takes the road less traveled deep into the “Back Country” This is our most economic and time allowable tour and is available throughout the day and is 1.5 Hours.